Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a Chocolately Christmas


I previously wrote in my other blog about how I love food, particularly chocolate. At this time of year, chocolate seems to be everywhere. Usually, my company receives large gift baskets from some of our vendors for the holidays, but this year, a lot of companies are scaling back. People who used to send us large baskets full of myriad Christmas goodies are now just sending a smaller box of chocolates, which is fine with me. I might even follow their example and buy some chocolate for the few people I have left on my list. Who doesn't love chocolate for the holidays? Online retailer Fannie May offers a wide variety of seasonal chocolates, candies, and novelties, including little gift bags that would be perfect for passing out at work. I'm nearly over my Christmas budget, so a small affordable indulgence like chocolate would be the perfect thing to finish off my shopping this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment